MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN YOUR LIFE

" The 2 most important days in your life are the day you are born.....................and the day you find out why "

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pain of Nature.........

                           PAIN OF NATURE

 
Nature is me, is you and a very b'ful things of hue...........
I saw her , as she was crying a day..............
asking me to stop them all ,
All who are cutting my limbs day in and day out..........
It pains, pains a lot , how to express don't even know.............
Nature is me , is you......................

She was crying , as I saw her and was crying very badly..............
Her eyes were full of tears , still she managed and said.......
The rain which you get for your loved ones is nothing else.......,
but only my tears,
I don't want you all to cry , she says....
And then I cry for your smile , she says ....
Nature is me , is you......

But one day ,  she said , my eyes will dry & dry your life............
Lonliness & emptiness will scatter neraby.............
But now then is the time.........
time to try , time to explore............
And time for thou to do , good for me , she says.....
And her eyes goes fainted.............
Nature is me , is you & a very b'ful things of hue.......



 

No comments:

Post a Comment