MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN YOUR LIFE

" The 2 most important days in your life are the day you are born.....................and the day you find out why "

Wednesday 26 December 2012

IN a "SEARCH"

                              In A Search.............................




Where have you gone , my eyes are watching and searching for you always........
Fault was of yours and not mine , coz you made me realize how special i was............

But now as i am addicted to you and not getting any clue of you......................
In your absence....................
I am nothing , nothing in my persona...............

These dry winter winds made me remind of you..............
when you were with me..........................

Please come back , atlest for once...............
and I promise you won't go back after then ............................
where have you gone , my eyes are watching and searching for you always......................

No comments:

Post a Comment