MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN YOUR LIFE

" The 2 most important days in your life are the day you are born.....................and the day you find out why "

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Book Lover

                     Book Lover..............




                                                                       


I am a book lover......................
New book , old ones or anything..............
I am a lover of books , books and books....

Not a creeper nor an insect.................
Not even a worm of books.................
I am a lover , a book lover............

Love books , books of plays and of poems............
of art and of dramas and even.............
a friction , a funny one.............
I am a lover , a book lover............

Want to read them all , all at once.............
spend my time with them and only.............
each and every, small or bit.....................
In a language , any it could be.................
I am a lover , a book lover.................

Want to eat them all , all of them................
all of them of the world.............
from evry corner and bit..............
want to surrounded by them............
I am a lover , a book lover.................
A mad one.............

 

No comments:

Post a Comment